Baby Photography FAQs
1) What is the best time to schedule a baby shoot?
A:- Best time for a new born shoot is between 5 and 18 days of birth. However, we can shoot with the baby at any age but then it wont be a new born shoot.
2) Where will the shoot take place?
A:- We prefer to shoot at our studio but we are open to shoot at a mutually agreed place as well.
3) When will we get the final images of the shoot?
A:- Under normal circumstances, you will get the edited images within 3 weeks.
4) What if the baby doesn’t cooperate?
A:- We are flexible with timings and try to schedule the shoot according to the baby’s routine.
5) What about the safety of our baby?
A:- The safety and comfort of your baby is our first priority. We have a neonatoligst on our team helping us with the shoots.